Battery for the DiskSense unit
It allows the DiskSense unit to keep running forensic tasks without an electrical network. This is especially important when imaging large
With the Atola Battery
- you can start to image under any circumstance
- you don't need electrical power for over 3 hours (one battery full load)
- it protects the DiskSense unit from power loss while imaging
- you can work with a laptop + battery + Atola DiskSense at any place
This is the most intelligent solution
As online UPS (uninterruptable power supply), the voltage generation never stops as long as there is load consuming power from
the output. In other words: when one connects the load, the system switches to online UPS mode. When one interrupts the load,
the system switches to the slumber mode to assure unbelievable long shelf time - up to 12 months from 100% to zero.
We use the power supply from our DiskSense tool for charging the battery. It performs a smart distribution of incoming power
between output and charging. Put it simply: the more power comes through to output, the less the charger takes for the cell.
We also offer Additional Power Supplies for those who might want to load additional Atola Battery Packs (not connected to
the Atola tool) seperately. It loads Battery Pack(s) quicker and it´s also a 2nd power supply to instantly replace the primary
one - if it fails. ( you know, shit happens ... and € 87,- is nothing compared with lost business... )
- Work time: 3 1/2 hours (imaging source to target HDD + MD5 )
- Standby time: more than 5 hours
- Full charging: 2 hours
- Capacity: 148 Wh
- Input/output: 19V DC
- Chemical: Lithium-ion
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.3 x 2.1 in (192 x 185 x 54 mm)
- Weight: 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)
- LED charge indicators
- Quiet mode switch
- Acoustic warning when running out of battery power
- Chaining with 1 or 2 additional batteries
- Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase
The quiet mode can be easily enabled using the switch at the front.
It powers all LEDs off and sets up silent mode, blocking all possible
beeps or sounds.
Having two batteries at your disposal, you can have twice the capacity of a single one. With three batteries, you correspondingly get 3x capacity.
Combining up to three batteries creates a battery chain for the DiskSense unit to increase the battery work time (max. > 10 hours).